In preparation for the IAAI's 2018 International Training Conference (ITC), the ITC Training Committee is issuing a call for presentation proposals. The IAAI's 2018 ITC is scheduled for May 20-25, 2018 in Frisco, TX.
Any individual who is interested in sharing their knowledge with other professionals in the field of fire investigation is encouraged to submit a presentation proposal for this conference. To have your proposal considered, submissions should include the following:
- Presentation title;
- Presentation length (note: 2 & 4 hour blocks are offered);
- Typed presentation abstract (between 150-200 words);
- Target audience (crossover emphasis articulated);
- Instructor resume or curriculum vitae, to include any public speaking or training experience; and
- Prior presentation offerings.
Please make sure that you provide us with contact information, to include mailing address, phone number and email address.
The ITC Training Committee will evaluate all submissions and select presentations based on quality, relevance, application, timeliness, presenter experience and credentials relative to the subject matter proposed.
Email presentation proposals to: ITC-Training@firearson.com
Submission deadline is June 30, 2017.
The ITC Training Committee intends to finalize the presentation schedule shortly thereafter.